Many housewives or active women at work, and families with children struggle to find the time to cook. I’ve noticed there is only a small detail lacking in the strategy of eating well and having your family eat well. Organization is key. What I mean by organization is what to buy, when to buy, how to prepare everything, and where to go. Having you ever found yourself in a situation where you are ordering take away simply because you didn’t plan in advance? Of course we recommend doing this when you are tired and can’t handle the task load. Unfortunately this can become systematic, and then a problem. Indeed, when you control the products that you buy and cook, you ensure that your body receives all the necessary nutrients for its health. Keep reading to learn how to build healthy eating habits.
The strategy to eating healthfully
Here is a strategy that Fabien Uteau has put together to help you break this habit. If you are looking for a female personal trainer in La Jolla, book a session with Fabien today!
- Strategy 1- I recommend always making a shopping list before going to the supermarket.
- Strategy 2- Eat before you go! This will help you avoid buying unnecessary sweets and treats.
- Strategy 3- Spend more time in the fruit and vegetable section. The idea is to buy a variety of colors and not get too much. Eating 5 vegetables and fruits (1 tomato + 1 apple+1 lettuce + 1 peach + 1 carrot) every day is recommended by the Harvard Health Institute.
- Strategy 4- Buy organic bread and make sure to always choose the dark colors!
- Strategy 5- Potatoes with the skin on because the fiber prevents constipation. It also helps control blood sugar, cholesterol, and maintains a good intestinal flora.
- Strategy 6- Eat as little processed food as possible. Simply avoid these! It’s the most deadly drug in the world.
- Strategy 7- Quality milk only (it is not the only source of calcium, ask your dietician he can fill this gap)
- Strategy 8- Red and white meats according to your desires. If you are prone to anemia consult your doctor, other sources exist: (goji berries, spirulina, cocoa beans)
- Strategy 9- Fats are important and essential. You need fats to consume fats! Organic olive oil, grape seed oil, etc.
- Bonus strategy- Drink 9 1/2 cups of water (this one’s for you ladies!)
Female Personal Trainer in La Jolla, San Diego
If you are looking for a female personal trainer in La Jolla San Diego, Fabien Uteau may be your answer! Fabien has been personal training for years, and he has an incredible amount of experience working with both women and men. Fabien’s goal is to work with you over a long period of time and get to know you, your lifestyle, and your goals. This will allow him to assist you in reaching the transformation that you desire. His unique method consists of 3 steps: Reset, reach, and maintain. Fabien loves taking his personal training classes outdoors, for a healthy and functional style of training. He has an ability to adapt his services in order to cater to each and every one of his clients. Don’t let your busy schedule or work lives be the only thing getting in your way.
Book an online, outdoor, home, or gym session today! We hope this article on how to build healthy eating habits was helpful. Comment your questions below, or we can discuss more during your session.